Monday, June 29, 2020

Term 2 reflection

1. I think I am proud of my maths because I am getting move answers right and I can do some by myself instead of the teacher helping me all of the time.

2. I have been IDEAL by not talking when the teacher is talking. This show dare to succeed.

When I am in a group woking with them I help by telling them what to write down and help people in the classroom. This show act with respect.

I act with respect by if someone is upset or something I care about them or if someone is alone I invite them to hangout with me and my friends. This show act with respect.

3. I help hand out books. If I did not make a mess I still help to clean it up because I like helping people.  I help pick up everyone thinking sticks if we use them for anything.

4. My goal for the rest of the year is my reading, maths and writing so I can get better so next year I will be better at these things.

5. In the holidays I am looking forward to see my sister because she is coming down from Auckland down to oamaru so she can have a holiday with us because we have not seen her for like a year or something so we are going to do lots of fun things with her when she comes down to see us.



No comments:

Post a Comment